| < June >
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Savannakhet in June is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The weather in June is pretty drenched. A hearty 288.4mm (11.4in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 13:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Savannakhet June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Savannakhet, Laos
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Savannakhet:
- Vientiane, Laos - 270.5 kms (168.1 miles) NW
- Loei, Thailand - 326.3 kms (202.7 miles) WNW
- Udon Thani, Thailand - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) WNW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 87.3 kms (54.3 miles) NW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) W
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 373.2 kms (231.9 miles) W
- Roi Et, Thailand - 118.9 kms (73.9 miles) WSW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 291.7 kms (181.2 miles) WSW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 325.9 kms (202.5 miles) WSW
- Surin, Thailand - 223.4 kms (138.8 miles) SSW
- Aranyaprathet, Thailand - 392.8 kms (244.1 miles) SW
- Siemreap, Cambodia - 364.3 kms (226.3 miles) SSW